Are you interested in driving for a leader in the commercial highway transportation industry? DriveLine International, Inc. is hiring! Driver should be at least 25 years of age and must have at least 3 years of verifiable over-the-road commercial driving experience in equipment similar to that which s/he will be operating. This experience should be immediately prior to employment with DriveLine International. Candidates are requested to review the information on this page and download an application.
Download our Driver Application.
Return it to us by Fax at (956) 787-7992 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and to schedule an initial interview. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Employees who recommend a new driver, who is subsequently hired, will be paid a referral bonus after the new driver has been with us for 90 days. We offer a pleasant work environment and operate good, clean, late model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks. You will be home every seven to 10 days.
DriveLine International, Inc. places high importance on trucking safety. Our maximum acceptable numbers of moving violations and preventable accidents are as follows:
- No more than three moving violations within the past three years and no more than one moving violation in the past 12 months.
- No speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 mph above the posted speed limit.
- No improper or erratic lane changes.
- No infractions for following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- No more than two preventable accidents within the past two years.
- No DWI, DUI convictions ever, in a CMV.
- No reckless driving violations, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.